Monday, January 28, 2013

Well, Fuck

do excuse my potty mouth, but yeah. fuck. it's been a while :)

I didn't even bother coming back to mention what my big news was way back when and it was about me having had the opportunity to telephone interview Mr. Greg Natale for Adore Home Online Magazine!!!

Anyhoo, I'm here now because I can be assed to make mention of something.

I'm currently in cahoots with an outrageous talent in a collaborative project, personally... it's some pretty exciting stuff for me. I've always wanted to work with this person, and always had a gut feeling that down the line we'd work together on something. Working with someone who has the same ideals and is drawn to the same aesthetic as myself... it's seriously exciting! The energy we create when we brainstorm is mental so I'm hoping the work we produce is just as cray cray!

I'll try to post more often, I've just not had much to say as the last year and a half at Enmore has left me pretty jaded when it comes to interior design & decor - BUT inspiration has kicked in and with the ability to bounce around new ideas and this exciting collaborative work coming up I think 2013 will be ending with a bizang!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails